join admya di FB

saying I love you


I just three words with eight letters but sometimes it very difficult to express it especially in front of people that we love.. tak percaya cuba buat

However, by saying I LOVE YOU, it letting other people that you care know your love to them hasn't changed.

and this love not limited to spouse and lovers only but also
* parents to children-Tell them you’ll still be caring for them in every way, from fixing their breakfast to helping with homework.

* children to parents


*friend to friends- you will be there in time happy and sadness
 
say love to your grandma,grandpa,aunt,uncle,cousin and your pets  and everybody around you because it will tell them you still care and them as much as they love you.. They will  not know unless you tell them!
 
you can say I love in any language that you like
*saya sayang awak
*saranghae
*mahalang kita
* te amo

by saying I LOVE YOU, bond of love will be reunite,any disagreement can be solve...Hebatkan!
so what you waiting for..say it I LOVE YOU

 ITS SIMPLE WORD BUT POWERFUL MESSAGE
SPREAD YOUR LOVE NOW.

Comments