join admya di FB

Love Quote from My Amnesia Girl



Hi,
Have you watched this movies?i 'm totally recommend you this movies.. its   so sweet. It is considered the highest grossing film of 2010 having a total gross of P164 million pesos nationwide


Synopsis:
When Apollo (John Lloyd Cruz) finds himself surrounded by friends who are beginning to settle down, he is faced with the possibility of finding his true love. It all boils down to one name: Irene. It must be fate then, when he once again sees Irene (Toni Gonzaga), his ex-girlfriend from three years ago with whom he had the best memories with. Apollo and Irene were a perfect couple, and were engaged to be married. It all ended at the altar when Apollo had a bout of cold feet and left Irene alone in the aisle.



Now, Irene pretends to have no recollection of Apollo, having acquired “amnesia” shortly after their separation. Apollo sees this as the perfect opportunity to pursue Irene again, and be able to undo all the mistakes he made in the past, by offering Irene the best memories she could ever have.



True love is difficult to resist, they learn. Just when they find themselves ready to commit to each other, the pains from the past catch up with them, challenging them to finally own up to the mistakes made and lies said, and eventually realize what it is to forgive and forget.





Best lines Its so sweet!


Apollo: Do you believe at 1st sight?
Irene: No
Apollo: (turn) how about second sight?


Irene: I think you can't go home tonight?
Apollo: Why?
Irene: You already in my mine.


Apollo: If you a ball,i can't shoot you
Irene: Because you will miss me?
Apollo: Yes


Apollo: Who are you?
Irene: I'm camera because i can me you smiles


Apollo: Are you getting taller?
Irene: no
Apollo: Last time,you reach until my shoulder,now up to my mind


Apollo: Are you getting shorter?
Irene: Erm..
Apollo: Last time, you are in my mind,and now in my heart


irene:who am i?
apollo: you my irene,you are photograher
irene: false.i'm police. because i wanted you most


apollo: is there any poison in my eyes?
 irene:why?
apollo: it deadly stare at you


irene: i love you
apollo:  i wish you are just like pirated cd that can repeat what you tell me
irene: i love you,i love you,i love you


irene: you are like paint
apollo: why?
 irene: that color my life


irene:  or like  dictionary
apollo: huh
irene: that give meaning to my life


apollo: i want to be cactus,even though its hurt, but that can embrace you.


apollo: if i want repeat my day,i want repeat the day we met,even everyday


apollo: are you an alarm  clock?
irene: why?
apollo: you make heart awake and beating faster.


apollo: are you go out last night?
irene:nope
apollo:  no wonder,i didn't  dream you last night.


Apollo: You just like rain,that pouring to my heart
Irene: I'm a land,so the rain can pouring to the land


apollo:  or a typhoon?
irene: nope.
apollo: but you make me want to date you stronger


irene: you are like telenovela
apollo: erm..
Irene: make me so addictive to you


Apollo: you like a movie
Irene: why?
Apollo: i feels so good just watching you


Apollo: I want to be your vehicle,so I can drive anywhere you want to go
Irene: I hope you become my magic carpet,so you take me around the world











Comments